2005 Pontiac G6 Consumer Review: Maybe you'll find this helpful

2005 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Review

Maybe you'll find this helpful
By Dziewczyna on

2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I reviewed cars for months before I got into the G6. I've owned it now 16 months and I have to say its the first car I've had this long that I still like. Generally I get bored fast and want something new. It recently snowed in Seattle and I found the TC to be a royal pain. It wouldn't let me speed up to get the momentum to get up the hill. The TC kept coming on and my tires kept spinning. When I turned the TC off.. still couldn't make it up. Recently my windshield freezes on the inside. When the sunroof is open IT IS SO LOUD, almost not worth having it I've seen others complain about a bouncing speedometer and I've also had this problem took it to the dealer and they didn't find anything

I love the auto start and six disc cd changer. Also the steering wheel controls are great. I like the black heated leather seats, I would have got the passat but they only came in a creamy color. I wish the steering wheel was heated too.

The noise factor definitely. Maybe for the car to check the viscosity of the oil instead of just guessing when it should be replaced. Still recommended every 3k miles. Also, that the heated seats have more choice in temp. Not just one or two. They don't seem to get too warm.