2005 Pontiac G6 Consumer Review: I love my G6

2005 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Review

GT Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I love my G6
By dalejr8faninohio on

2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My G6 is my favorite car thus far that I have ever owned. My G6 is fun to drive and I look for excuses to jump in and take off. I origionally went in to look at the Grand Prix and was very impressed with it, however, I drove the G6 and found it was a car I had to have. I got a great deal on it and have thoroughly enjoyed it ever since.

My favorite features are the sunroof, the computer program that tells me how many miles until I need to fill up, the pedals that move to accomidate more than one driver without having to move the seat, the wide width that the doors open (good with kids) and just the fun handling experience.

I think the panaramic sunroof should be standard on all of the G6s (except the convertible of course) because everyone should experience it! I haven't really found anything I have not liked enough to need any improvements! Keep up the good work Pontiac!!