2005 Pontiac G6 Consumer Review: I'll NEVER buy a Pontiac again

2005 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Review

2005 Pontiac G6

I'll NEVER buy a Pontiac again.
By graceangeleve on

2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've driven this car for 5 years, so I know what I'm talking about. My car has 70K miles on it, and I've had more problems with this car than ANY car I've ever owned. Essentially, everything under the hood has had to be replaced. Today they told me that my transmission is OUT, and I dont push or pull ANYTHING! Electronic steering is out, electrical problems GALORE, brakes are crap and constantly have to be replaced. (keep in mind, all of my miles are HIGHWAY miles ONLY!) I dont speed, dont drive crazy. I can say it's definitly pretty to look at and thats it. Even my seats are squeaky, so is the dash. Its horrible. Dont buy this car.

It looks nice. Literally everything else is crap.

Needs better engineering. The engine/transmission/brakes/sunroof/remote starter/all electrical (everything)/lights/steering/ball bearings/and callipers. Oh yea, and the entire Sound system is horrible. Literally have had mine replaced 3 times, all under warranty, and the third one which all of a sudden is no longer covered, is doing the same thing all 3 others did.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review