Garbage. Please do NOT buy!
By prouddaddy19 on
2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I got this car from a local dealership closeby back in early Sep/2011. I loved it. It was the nicest car I've ever had. Has everything! 2 weeks later, electronic accel control goes out and the radio reads 'engine power reduced' Got that fixed. 1 week later it happens again. dealer says it was a faulty part so they fixed it. 2 weeks ago I noticed that when I press the brakes on the highway the car shakes horribly. Dealer says the alignment is good. Then last week I pull into aco-workers driveway, and the yellow wrench light comes on and says low coolant. Checked coolant and no problems. Right on the full line. Now today from coming out from wal-mart, starter seized. DONT buy this car! LEMON!!
Favorite Features
Responsive engine. Fast car. Sporty. Leather seats. 5 disk CD changer. Panoramic roof (that leaked)
Suggested Improvements
anything and everything.
By vendition1107
on 12/09/11 20:54 PM (PST)

I have owned two G6's in 4 years and not because of any mechanical problems. I went from a black one to a white one - same make, model and year. Any time my car started shaking because I was driving on the highway, it was always my back rotors. Have you tried changing them?

By cbiggs03
on 02/29/12 08:29 AM (PST)

I need some info regarding my POS ...the car died i checked the battery and that was bad...so i replace it...i then pulled out the alt. and had that tested and it tested fine.....i drive the vehicle for a bit and it was fine then all of a sudden it died......the vehicle is only running off of the battery so i then replace the alt. thinking maybe its just bad....and again it starts then quickly dies...the yellow wrench light comes on and i lose power stearing and "power stearing" comes on the display on the radio........any ideas?