Dissapointed in Pennsylvania
By Glenn Weisel on
2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
After buying All GM vehicles for my driving career of 36 years, I am very disappointed with my G6 GT . The styling and gas mileage are great but the build quality is awful. Currently with 59000 miles I have moisture inside the headlights , A broken drivers seat, deteriorating leather , broken hood release handle , and a bicycle caused 1100.00 damage to the left front fender which now rubs on the drivers door when opening. This is a very cheaply built car. Pontiac owes us G6 owners an additional credit toward a next car. I have never seen such horrible workmanship on a GM product.
Favorite Features
Exterior styling is what sold the car, power sunroof ( standard size ) sporty driving experience , onstar , great gas mileage , back seats fold down for a larger trunk capacity for traveling. Remote start . Heated seats.
Suggested Improvements
Interior needs a lot of work and redesign. Monsoon sound stereo needs a quality boost -- my rear speaker is blown out already and poor sound quality when playing a cd . Replace plastic door panels with an upholstered panel to match interior. Buick would never do what Pontiac has done with interior.