2005 Pontiac G6 Consumer Review: Best car we've owned

2005 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Review

Best car we've owned

2005 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

this is with out a doubt the best car we've owned. my wife wanted a nissan altima but i looked at both and thought overall the g6 offered the most bang for the buck. my wife liked it also but thought that because she didn't see that many out on the road meant it wasn't a good car. i explained that this model hadn't been out very long. i finally rented an altima for her to see how she liked it. that took care of her doubt. this car drives wonderfully. smooth and quiet. feels like it has more than 205 hp. transmission is perfectly matched to the 3.5l v6. powerful at all speeds. i personaly like the different plastics they used in the interior they're easily cleaned. interior looks good longer.

drives super smooth. very little road noise. no vibration felt through steering wheel due to electronic steering. steering took a little to get used to for me because there is so little you feel through the wheel but i love it now. the red lighting in the instrument panel is really cool too.

right after we purchased this car we found out my wife of 12 years was finally pregnant. the point i'm getting too, unless you are 5 foot or less the wonderful roof line that we love is too low for getting our now 22 lb child in and out. but this is more fyi than a suggested improvement.