2005 Pontiac G6 Consumer Review: Best American car

2005 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Review

GT Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Best American car
By Liz on

2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had mine and have no problem with it. It is the best car I have ever driven. The side mirrors and rearview mirror are needed a little more than on most cars, but if you can drive you can handle it. I would not trade this car for anything. I have had no problem with it. I drive it without abusing it. My family is constantly calling it the "show car" because I am washing it every week. I would recommend this car if you want reliability and most of all fun. We are all tall in my family and all have enough room in it. Great sound system also. Fantastic 8 speaker stereo system. Pontiac really got it together with this car. I hope they keep making it. My next car will be a G6.

Favorite Features

Sunroof, stereo. Handling. Roomy. Gas mileage. Power, quiet, comfort, location of all the controls. Looks. The sideview mirrors bend back for cleaning purposes. Cargo nets, back seat folds down, emergency release for trunk if someone gets trapped. Dash if lit in red , the whole thing.

Suggested Improvements

The view when looking out the back could be a little better but if you can drive you can adjust.