Awesome G6
By Klaus on
2005 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
Fell in love with this car from the first time I saw it. Exterior lines, interior design and chrome-type instrumentation leave top-of-the-line impession normally reserved for $45,000 cars and up. 200 horsepower with 22/32 gas mileage is unbelievable and so far after 600 miles is right on target. Interior lighting/electronic controls enhance night driving . . . luxurious yet functional effect all around. Just can't say enough about this car; don't miss my "baby" Firebird at all (feel guilty I'm not driving it more but it's just a classic backup for me now). Recommend you step up and enjoy a whole new adventure in driving. Way to go GM!!!
Favorite Features
Remote starting, great suspension, excellent handling characteristics, room to spare (I'm 6'2") in front and rear. Driver Information Center has all the data I've ever wanted (mpg, miles to go, oil change, etc.). Doors open wider than any car I've ever been in. Great for handicapped access or load.
Suggested Improvements
Windshield posts on each side tend to hamper visibility of on-coming traffic with 90 degree turns but can compensate with practice. Make chrome PF9 wheels (I couldn't get these but they look awesome on the coupe), dual exhausts, and manual shifting via steering wheel tabs available on all models