This car is freaking amazing.
By imprettychill1 on
2009 Pontiac G5 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
Wow, whoever wrote a bad review is totally wrong and has no idea. It made me realize that a lot of people out there will never be pleased no matter what. The Pontiac G5 is the best car I've ever owned, and my previous car was a six cylinder Lexus ES300. The G5 is small for sure, but it packs a serious punch that I never expected out of a car with a 4 cylinder engine. It's faster than my Lexus was and is way more fun to drive. In my opinion it's the best economy car on the market. Seriously, the dudes (or dudettes) who wrote bad reviews need to get their heads checked because the G5 is amazing. Just wish they were still being made. I would get a new one without any type of reservation.
Favorite Features
Manual, need I say more? Love having a port for my iPod, too. The dash has everything from tire pressure to current and constant gas mileage, as well as tire pressure.
Suggested Improvements
Nada, but get some all weather tires if you have to deal with snow. That is very necessary, as this car does not handle well in snow without the right tires.