Used 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Firebird model:

2002 transam conv.yellow col. edt.
By 71737390

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Trans Am 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2002 trans am convertible for 10 years.It is by far the best car I have ever had. Yellow collector edition,6 speed manual WS6 It runs like hell,and I have goose bumps every time I drive it. It is a fabulous muscle car that I will keep for life. I can't go anywhere without someone asking about the car."Do you want to sell it" NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I could not get more fun on the road and hope to stay out of trouble. This car is my dream car,what else can I say...

Dream Car
By DSworo9

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Trans Am 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Got this car back in March and wish I had got it sooner. I absolutely love this car! SOM, LS1 power of 300+ HP, 6speed, the works. It has just about everything you'd want for a muscle car w/ room for improvement.

T-Top, 6-speed, LS1, Ram Air, WS6, leather.

Get rid of skip-shift, better suspension.

These cars are fun
By Barron

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Trans Am 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is super fast, look great, and turn heads of all ages everywhere I go. It's now 9 years old and is still one of the best looking cars on the road. I've owned mine a few years now with zero problems and I will say that the car is as much fun now as the day I bought it. Highly recommended!

Power plant, 6 speed man. tranny, Monsoon stereo, ram air hood, t tops, and leather.

Really can't think of any. Love it just the way it is.

FANTASTIC!!
By BPLatta

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Trans Am 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

WS-6, Trans am 2 door coupe artic white, 6 speed manual tranny. Great car, fun to drive, very powerful, lightning fast, great sound system, great gas mileage (28 MPG on a 600 mile round trip). Too bad GM stopped building these. This car will blow just about anything off the road. The car turns heads ( young and old )with it's great looks everywhere I go. It's one of the sharpest cars on the road and the SLP exhaust system sounds great. The car sounds so good that I really don't listen to the radio much. I enjoy the sound of the engine. She purrs like a kitten when idleing or driving at road speed but she roars like a lion when you wind her up. I love this car with no plans to trade or sell.

Powerful engine, good looks, great fuel economy, comfort.

GM needs to bring 'em back!

My WS6 Rocks!
By crzyracrgrl

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Trans Am 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love my WS6, it is the best car I have ever owned. I have done some under the hood work and with not a lot of money or wrench time. It's now over 450 horsepower and kills just about everything off the line. The interior is a little cheap and needs some work but the engine totally makes up for it. I have never had a serious problem with the car, and she loves the cold weather and the heat and air work better in this then in my friends BMW. Bottom line the WS6 is an amazing machine and not to mention she looks like a beast in someone's rear view mirror!