2001 Pontiac Firebird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Firebird model:
Fun car not reliable daily driver
By 01 firebird on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive with like a sports car but with the v6 you don't have to worry about gas. The only problem with this car that I have had so far are strange electrical issues (ex. The headlights flip up and down when using the power locks with the remote?) also has electrical problems after being stored. Still a great convertible for Florida weather

T-REX
By HOVEN on 04/19/06 07:35 AM (PDT)

2001 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have recently purchased a 2001 convertible. I know it is old and has a few miles on it. I bought it with the prospect of fixing it up into a mean machine. The car is one of a kind.

I love this car
By Rock Cowboy on 03/02/06 09:07 AM (PST)

2001 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I didn't go with the V-8, still it is a blast to drive. The top comes down fast and smoothly for cruising in the sun. Very recommended for people who want a fun car to drive.

Cyn Duh Rella Goes Topless
By Cyn Duh Rella on 02/09/05 21:36 PM (PST)

2001 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Car is my first American Convertible (I know shame, shame on me). Other than getting used to larger gas consumption.. She purrs deeply as she approaches........Lots of Fun!

Bird Lover
By Sticher on 03/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive. Always get a lot of compliments on style and color. I have not a problem with this car and it gets great gas milage. Averages 22mpg in everyday use and 27 mpg on trips. Very little wind in the cabin with the top down and can drive in 80 degrees plus with the air on and down to 50 with heat. Best car I have ever owned