2000 Pontiac Firebird Consumer Review: I love my Trans Am!

2000 Pontiac Firebird - Consumer Review

Trans Am Convertible (5.7L V8)

I love my Trans Am!
By md4dmse on

2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 2dr Convertible

I got this car before I got pregnant with twins, so it doesn't see as much use now as it used to. The WS6 coupled with the convertible was actually my dream car and I was amazed and thrilled when I got it! It has never disappointed me at all. At 8 years old with close to 90k, I've only replaced a wheel bearing and a window motor outside of regular maintenence. A pretty good record if you ask me. The gas mileage is unbelievable for this 5.7 too! I use Bosch platinum plugs and get over 30mpg when I keep the air filter clean. I have absolutely no complaints with this car after 4 and a half years of ownership, and I still drive it multiple times weekly even since the twins! Can't go wrong!

The Hurst 6-speed, the growling exhaust (aftermarket), the absolute power, the "snotting" nose, the most comfortable leather seats ever, the aggressive stance, I just love this car!

Better interior materials (dash and trim panels), better trunk interior (very cheap and cheesy carpet, looked like it came out of my old Kia)