2000 Pontiac Firebird Consumer Review: Love Trans Ams

2000 Pontiac Firebird - Consumer Review

Love Trans Ams
By Shell'sSSR on

2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 2dr Hatchback

I have been driving a Trans Am since 1981. My first one was a 1979 4.9 gold one that was 2 yrs. old when I bought it. My best and favorite one! I drove it for 200,000 miles and had the engine rebuilt. Loved that car. Drove it for 17 yrs. Then ordered my 1997 Trans in 1996, then my 2000. I've been giving her a rest because now I also own a 2004 Chevy SSR. I really like vehicles. We are G.M. people only because of my brother, Mike, who worked for them before his sudden death in 11- 05. Miss him severely. I used his gm discount on my 2000, so I probably will never let this car go. My car is very clean,never in any kind of crash, babied like no other (except the SSR) and only has 50,000 mi.

I Love the outside, flared fenders hood scoop, short back, long front, spoiler, honeycomb taillights, rumbling purr of the engine, and it's fast!

When is the new Pontiac Trans Am coming back? G.M. should have made a Trans Am instead of a Camaro. It has more muscle to it"s look.