1995 Pontiac Firebird Consumer Review: I've waited for one of these f

1995 Pontiac Firebird Convertible - Consumer Review

I've waited for one of these for a long
By Ted on

1995 Pontiac Firebird 2dr Convertible

I chose this car purely from lust. It helped that it was a bargain and in good shape. The styling of this car is first-rate, inside and out. Mine came with Camaro SS rims and 11" wide Goodyear F1 radials. It handles like a slot car. Fuel despite this, fuel economy is stil about 26 highway. The 3.4 litre engine may not be a LS1 but it moves the car nicely. The roof is dependable and leak-free. The engine is also, for that matter. Dash arrangement is excellent and includes all gauges. The adjustable lumbar is great, and leather int. is durable. Fit n Finish is good for Pontiacs, as well as quality of materials. cabin noise, etc is typical for a convertible sportscar.

Favorite Features

Convertible. My first and I love it. 11" wide tires on 17" SS rims, definitely. Great body & int. design. This car is sleek. I can't wait to customize this car to my exact liking. Relatively low cost for parts & modifications!

Suggested Improvements

Headers & dual exhaust, new less-restrictive cold-air intake, upgraded shocks, '98 honeycomb tail lights, clear marker lights, upgraded tires/rims. My wishlist but I love the car even as it is.