1995 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best bang for the buck

1995 Pontiac Firebird - Consumer Review

Trans Am Convertible (5.7L V8 6-speed Manual)

Best bang for the buck
By TantricRogue on

1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 2dr Convertible

I love this car! I live in southern California and love to cruise the Pacific Coast Highway with my convertible down!I have pulled up to a stoplight and have girls I don't even know jump into my car. This car has never needed more than typical maintenance. It's an Urban Rollercoaster. There is nothing better than to pull up to some raced out Honda, put down my top, blast "Born in The U.S.A." by Bruce Springstien, rev my engine and blow the other son of a b!@ch away... EVERY time.

Favorite Features

The torque kicks butt! The convertible top and the sleak lines make this the ultimate panty-dropper and the most thrilling joyride you will ever get for the money. I have pulled into a spot and stole the show from BMW's, Mercedes, and even Vettes.

Suggested Improvements

I have gotten tickets for other people pealing out because he looked over, saw my car, and thought it was me. He obviously doesn't know anything about these cars because they grab and GO! What's with the cupholders?