Used 1995 Pontiac Firebird Base Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Pontiac Firebird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Firebird model:

95 fb
By Kyjimo

1995 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 2dr Convertible

I'm 20 and I bought a 95 fb convertible last year. It really ain't a bad car truthfully. I have had to do some repairs like a engine swap, power steering, headlight motor, ac, still need to do a convertible motor, and other odds and ends. Truthfully if the guy I bought it from might have taken care of it it would still be a nice car. Just wish it had better fuel mileage for it to not have as much power as it should

convertible, comfortable seats, body style

better power

I've waited for one of these for a long
By Ted

1995 Pontiac Firebird Convertible 2dr Convertible

I chose this car purely from lust. It helped that it was a bargain and in good shape. The styling of this car is first-rate, inside and out. Mine came with Camaro SS rims and 11" wide Goodyear F1 radials. It handles like a slot car. Fuel despite this, fuel economy is stil about 26 highway. The 3.4 litre engine may not be a LS1 but it moves the car nicely. The roof is dependable and leak-free. The engine is also, for that matter. Dash arrangement is excellent and includes all gauges. The adjustable lumbar is great, and leather int. is durable. Fit n Finish is good for Pontiacs, as well as quality of materials. cabin noise, etc is typical for a convertible sportscar.

Convertible. My first and I love it. 11" wide tires on 17" SS rims, definitely. Great body & int. design. This car is sleek. I can't wait to customize this car to my exact liking. Relatively low cost for parts & modifications!

Headers & dual exhaust, new less-restrictive cold-air intake, upgraded shocks, '98 honeycomb tail lights, clear marker lights, upgraded tires/rims. My wishlist but I love the car even as it is.