2005 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Review: Love this car

2005 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Review

Love this car
By D J McCue on

2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this GXP in Feb 2005; actually bought it for my wife; not only does she love it , but I like to drive it; I grew up in the muscle car era and this reminds me of it. Love the Northstar V8. The car has been very reliable with decent mileage considering the power available City 14.5/Highway about 23. Love the HUD, memory driver features(seats & mirror, plus radio. Ours is Black with Grey interior; it's a real head turner. The car is garage kept and has very low mileage (driven to/from grocery store by a little old lady; we are in our late 60s). Her previous car was a 1996 T-Top Camaro RS, with 3.8L V-6, also low mileage, 10 years, 34,000. We plan on keeping the GXP a Long time!

HUD, Northstar, memory seats etc, 4 Wheel Disk brakes, red dash lights, sound system, throaty exhaust sound, compliments of everyone who sees the car

None really! Bring the Pontiac line back and bring back the Bonneville GXP, the only way I might consider another GM