Can't Ask For More
By jyanis on
2002 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
Bought this Gem almost 3 years ago at 140K+ miles. I was hesitant because of the very high mileage but I was told it took routing trips that stretched several states by the owner. He also had done a lot of work to get it ready for it's next owner. Well, I am at 196K+ and I have only changed the oil. Very reliable and still strong even though it is a senior citizen mileage wise. I drive it hard and still get 22 MPG on EVERY tank. That is an accomplishment because I burn gasoline...lol! She is very comfortable and roomy...I am 6'1" and 270lbs. Not confined at all. Another BIG plus! If you can find one in good condition, you will be pleased. The push-rod motor will run forever!!
Favorite Features
Strong V6 with good MPG, comfortable leather interior, great A/C, LEG ROOM, and VERY reliable!!!
Suggested Improvements
Needs AUX input on radio...behind the times for a 2002, but even worse...if you change the radio you need extra parts as it has that silly security wiring GM used. NOT GOOD Leg room in the back seat is not very spacious.