Used 2000 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:

roberto
By roberto9088

2000 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Engine and transmission very good, very good handing. Interior materials very cheap, the seats are horrible and very unconfortable. The body paint need to be improved the quality. The rust is coming out already. I changed two of the four electric motor windows already.

Very good handling and the engina and transmission are top of the line.

Use better parts for the front end suspension and interior, like tie rods. Etc

My First Pontiac
By Poor Boy

2000 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Overall pretty good car. Steering rack was leaking, had it replaced under extended warranty. Window motor went out, again replaced under warranty. Great Gas Milage. Intermediate steering linkage has been a problem, fixed under recall but now acting up again. Purchased car almost three years old with 23,000 miles and bought it for half of new car sticker. Never owned a Pontiac before, thought I would give it a try.

Sporty look..

2000 Bonneville SE - Great car!
By 2000 SE

2000 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new in Dec 1999 when the new styling was introduced. I love this car. Lots of features, power and luxury that's hard to beat for the price. Very roomy interior, fun to drive. Great styling. Very reliable. Have had a few minor things repaired. I recently purchased a new 2004 GXP and love this car even more. My wife is now driving the 2000 SE.

Very reliable, fund to drive.

Its alright
By Josh

2000 Pontiac Bonneville SLE 4dr Sedan

this car looks very nice, looks a little like a race car. However I have had problems with this car also, struts make noise when you turn the wheel, outside temperture gauge, fog light switch, And even the passenger leather seat heater burnt a hole in the seat!! And drivers heating element burnt out completely, looks nice but if you plan on owning this car for a long time, dont dream of it. This car is only 3 years old, and I cant imagine whats going to go wrong next in another 3 years.

looks, style, stereo, tires. HOT SEATS.

this car makes america look like our workers are slackers. who ever put these cars together was obviously just concerned with output # than reliability.

Hope to buy another Bonne
By Great Car-Joleen

2000 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Love this car! Hate green but bought this green car because it was worth the money. Husband wanted a Bonne so I relented. Now I wouldn't trade it off and hope to put 200,000 miles on it. I now have 120,000 miles on it and have had very little wrong with the car. The cup holders are somewhat small and I do hate the battery behind the back seat. Under warranty, the alternator had to be replaced but really has worked great since. Handling is a major plus! And the car has plenty of power with the 3.8 engine-pretty good fuel mileage (25- 30) too.

Handling