1999 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Review: BONNEVILLE OWNERS

1999 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Review

SLE Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

BONNEVILLE OWNERS
By njpontiaclover on

1999 Pontiac Bonneville SLE 4dr Sedan

I have owned this vehicle since 2003 the vehicle is very reliable as I have had problems as with any vehicle the biggest problem that these vehicles have are the intakes I have replaced it 2x i have maintained the vehicle very well and it has 170000 and still going I have replaced serveral items as alternator starter struts brakes belts wires hoses ac system I too had the leak problem but solved it as it was the rear wheel well that rotted out and fixed the problem the other leaks could be from sun roof drains that may be plugged up Vehicle has great handling and rides well with nice tires and new struts wish GM never abolished pontiac as no car runs like this

Favorite Features

I like the sun roof, and the seats are comfortable and vehicle is very roomy plus dash is great to have guages for all items. Trunk is very roomy and able to store quite a bit of items in it.

Suggested Improvements

change the antifreeze back to the green instead of the orange as the orange may be to faulting of several replacements of intakes. Vehicle should have hooks installed in rear for child seat as does not come with it but is available thru dealer if needed.