The light bright
By Bhart1990 on
1999 Pontiac Bonneville SLE 4dr Sedan
I bought my Bonneville, with 100,300, it now has 107,000 miles on it and since has been pretty solid. Shorty after i bought it wouldn't start, replaced the fuel pump and thinking that was it, turned out to be a air/fuel mix sensor, and haven't had a problem since. knock on wood. I did think the tumbler went out but after some searching i discovered the shifter boot was blocking the park thing from releasing the key. What could have been an expense fix turned out to be nothing. Other than that this car has been fantastic. It hasn't had another problem since, no cursed manifold trouble yet. doesn't really rattle until i hit a bump really hard and even then it's from time to time.
Favorite Features
traction control, 12v overhead, tan inside, doesn't squeak like my tbird. roomy trunk
Suggested Improvements
air vent for driver, the way i have my steering while set it blows air directly on it, not on me. cup holder, can barely fit a 32oz in there, and yet can moves around alot. passenger headlamp, have to take out to replace bulb, yet can take battery out just as easy?