My Bonnie is the best car I've ever had
By Stephiey13 on
1998 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan
I bought this car from an individual, and I am ashamed to say that I was very ruluctant to buy it because of a Grand Am I had before, which was a big piece of junk, but now I am so glad that I did. It's the best and most dependable car that I have ever owned. Rides smooth, the seat adjustments are awesome, very comfortable, has a lot of kick when you need it. She has 230,000 miles on her and shows no signs of stopping. I have had to replace the water pump, a pulley and the belt, and the radiator hose, thats it. Awesome car, and I would love to buy another one but they are getting hard to come by anymore, the 98 models are the best in my opinion.
Favorite Features
Control panel, heads up mileage display, stereo adjustments on steering wheel, air compressor in the trunk that will air up your tires in case of a flat, big sunroof, basically everything about the car just screams performance without skimping on comfort.
Suggested Improvements
Well it doesn't matter now since they don't make them anymore, but I hate the cup holders being in the door,it spills when you shut the door. BRING BACK MY BONNIE TO ME. Need to start production again, get rid of the crappy Grand Ams and bring back the Bonneville!!!!!