1994 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:
The last GREAT car pontiac made
By gold94bonney on 04/19/12 00:50 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

I have owned a gold 94 SSEi supercharged for 5 yrs, I just wrecked it and caved in the entire left side [totaled]... I LOVED this car....it was my wife's daily driver and never gave less than 35mpg, as long as you drove like you had sense and didn't open it up, BUT when I did open it up WOW I took that car to 169mph [I turned off the 155mph governor] and it didn't even thibk twice about it, it felt solid and connected to the road even at that speed. the seats are so comfortable that my wife is making me install them in her 01 aztek I bought to replace it. the car gave us relatively few probs I will certainly miss her.

my review
By Cindy on 12/11/09 19:26 PM (PST)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I love this car so much. I got it from my Dad and in 2003 and it had 107K miles. I have had no problems with it and it always starts right up. all I do is get the oil changed regularly. I don't drive that much, it currently has 137K (in 2009).

What a nice surprise!
By Sheryl on 04/29/09 22:52 PM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Was given this car after my trusty Toyota died at 230K. Hated it at first: V6, clunky looking, not much style. But it has performed well past my expectations. Like others, I replaced an alternator, starter and fuel pump. (And tires!) But that's been all, and now it's just regular oil changes. Gas mileage not great, about 20 mpg but better on straight highway. I will miss this car when it's gone, and I won't be able to get another one now that Pontiac will be phased out.

Bonnevilles for life
By pontiackid9403 on 11/05/08 21:39 PM (PST)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I have own three Bonneville's and I'm only 22. Two 94 SE's and one 2003 SLE 94's have 182000 and 149000 on them and still running strong. 2003 has 124000 and is running flawlessly! Never anything but regular maintenance done to any of them owned the 94's for 4 and 2 years and the 03 for 2. If you change oil they'll last forever. People complain about their cars not being very good, it all depends on the previous owners and how they took care of them and drove them. If they drove the hell out of them then they wont be as reliable as cars that were taken care of. I'd never own anything but a Bonneville.

Great car
By Dianne on 07/22/08 18:17 PM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

We bought this car about 5 years ago with 60,000 miles on it. A little old lady drove it before me. I don't know how many miles are on it as is has stopped at 108,000 and has been stopped for awhile. I have replaced the master cylinder and fuel pump. Currently the starter is going out but haven't replaced it cause it hasn't completely quit yet. I love this car. It is a family car and yet sporty. I look at all the other cars on the road and they all just blend in together. I know this car will last a long time but i wish forever.

Great car
By Ron on 08/17/07 17:29 PM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

This is the most wonderful sedan that I have ever had. It has been nearly trouble free even though it is expected to move me safely through Alaska's arctic winters. It rides very comfortably over Alaska's less than perfect roads. Has great trunk space. Head and leg room is wonderful. Normally gets 20 to 22 mpg unless I'm traveling in light, open road traffic at 80+ mph, in which case the mileage go up over 30 mpg.

Bonnie Rocks
By Sign Guy on 07/21/07 09:56 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

This is one fine automobile. Four months after buying took it for quick boot from Canada to Cape Hatteras N.C. with power to spare and comfort matched only by higher end cars this trip was a blast. This car gives new meaning to the phrase "super charged"!! Although the gas mileage is not great, the money I saved not having to do any repairs makes up for it. This vehicle just keeps going and is "ever-ready".

Big car and blind spots
By Noah on 03/15/07 11:26 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

It is a very big/ safe feeling in the car. but i swear a full tank of gas would go in like half a day. it eats it up, The blind spots are annoying. But pretty comfortable, i've fallen asleep in it. but overall i'm not sure if id suggest it unless you are planning to take residence in it

excellent car
By markesbonne on 09/01/06 16:48 PM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSE 4dr Sedan

Low maintenance affordable car. Most dependable car I have owned. 3800 engine with almost 200,000 miles with no major repairs.

lemon
By joann on 03/22/06 06:12 AM (PST)

1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

bought my bonnyville from a private owner with only 40,000 miles. the interior & exterior are still beautiful but since my purchase I have replaced virtually EVERY part on the car. It is a true lemon. It now has 94,000 miles and just when I thought there was nothing left to replace, there is a crunching sound in the front end whenever I make a turn. NOW WHAT? I would sell it but they don't have much value anymore.