Impressed!
By Alex on
1993 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan
I got this car when it has 125,000 miles. At 225,000, Its still chugging. I use it all the time to make 325 mile road trips home from the University.It Runs great at I can make aboout 350 miles on a single tank! My roomates nicknamed it "Old Faithful" For the money, This car is a true work horse. The ride is pretty quiet and smooth, Its sturdy enough not to be shifted by the draft of large trucks. Its supprisingly fuel efficient for the 3.8 litter engine. The interior is huge. Ive never had any major mechanical problems. Be a little weary of leaking hoses near sensors though. Its no "hot ride", its not "sexy", but it feels great to have a car dependable enough to get you where you are going.
Favorite Features
I love the roomy interior, The HUGE trunk, and all the little dohickies inside. I changed out the radio for a CD radio though because it came with a tape deck.The air is COLD (which is very neccesary in Miami). The Suspention and eterior noice control is top knotch.An overall pleasure to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Change the rims, They are hard to clean. Change the radio if it dosent have CD. Change the speakers if you are into a good system. As long as you stay current with all the maintnance you will be fine.