1993 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Reviews 3

1993 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:
Love this car!
By Chairs on 05/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

My '93 has passed the 170,000 mark and is still going strong. It has had the usual maintenance, plus alternator, battery, etc, but nothing has been replaced twice and nothing out of the ordinary. This car drives great and has plenty of room for my family.

SUPER CAR
By JOE FROBASE on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

35 MPG LOTS OF POWER GREAT IN SNOW ALMOST NO REPAIRS WITH 145,OOO MILES ON CAR RIDES & HANDLES GREAT ITS ALMOST SPOOKY HOW GOOD THIS CAR HAS BEEN

Nice car, when it works...
By TJ#1 on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

I love this car when it is working, but I have had nothing but poblems with it from the start. I had to replace the tranny, get a new supercharger becuase the bearings went in the OEM, went through 2 alternators and 2 batteries prematurely, and it has several electrical gremlins. BUT! This is a great poor mans luxury/performance car as long as you don't get a lemon.

What a Car!
By Travis Filing on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for five years and have put on 120,000 miles on top of the 50,000 it came with. when I bought the car in 98 I replaced the alternator, then replaced it again in 2001 and last year I replaced the brakes. THAT'S IT!!!

Bonnie' SSE
By Lo' on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SSE 4dr Sedan

Out of the few cars I've driven I'm glad that this on was my first car of them all. Great handling, good gas mileage, and good pick up. I love it!

Great Overall Package
By iceluke on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

This is the best vehicle we have ever owned. Nearly 30 mpg on the highway, 24 mpg around town. In a full size car. We took a trip and got 26 mpg with a/c blowing the whole way. The performance is great. The 3.8V6 is GM finest six-cylinder enginge around today. I have seen this enging go 250,000 miles in many different cars. Its just getting broke in at 100,000. We will definetly by another one, when this one wears out. Probably in 2010.

Great Car
By NiteWizard on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SSE 4dr Sedan

I rented one of these to go to a wedding and was immediatly sold on the style and ride. Got the chance to purchase one and have never looked back. Plan on purchasing a new one in 2003, only the next one will be the supercharged version.

Great car
By ekp38 on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

bought the car used with 161k on it. Now over 193k and still going strong. Engine and trans are still fine and shows no sign of any problems

1993 Bonneville
By JamesD on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Nice heavy ride, car has comfort-ride suspension option. 16" wheels. Bought used at 80k. 173k now. Needs rebuilt auto tranny and consequently will put in a new engine...lower end raps. Still decent fuel economy, passes emissions check , no problem. Likely needs a fuel pump as well and struts replaced, but this car has not been too expensive to maintain because few things have gone wrong.

I'll buy another SSEi
By Mutaz on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

I have SSEi 1993.. with full options..I'm used to driving this car for 7 years, Its very very good car,the handling is great it's always under control,high qyality interior materials,excellent engine,I'd recomend it to anyone.