1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:
Old Reliable
By diesel_25 on 02/15/13 19:50 PM (PST)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

This car has been amazing!!!! Engine finally gave out after 254k, bought this car for 600 dollars @ 200k, all it required was regular maintenance and had to replace starter, but besides that this car gave more than what I could've asked for, 800 mile trips back and forth once a month along with being a daily commuter. No other car like this one.

Solid car
By car enthusiast on 03/05/10 18:22 PM (PST)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSE 4dr Sedan

Bought in 2001 with 85K miles, now around 160K miles, great look with the white SSE with gold rims, the coolest features from any car out there, heads up display (shines speed on windshield), rear shock leveling system, air compressor in trunk to fill up tires with, good stereo system with factor gain control, electronic compass, tons of gauges, 9 way power adjustable seats, sunroof, this car has it all, and dependable 3.8 liter that is fast and handles very well if put good tires, 30 mpg highway, about 20 mpg in town. Very satisfied owner, there are some electronic problems now developing so gauges don't always work but still drives fine.

GREAT CAR
By sklonghorns on 09/23/09 21:54 PM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSE 4dr Sedan

I've been driving my moms old Bonnie since I crashed my truck and love this car. It had been sitting for about 7 months so I changed the plugs/wire and oil and it runs like new. This is the first non 4x4 I've ever driven abd I love good performance great handling and plenty of space

Love MY Vivvie
By MNLioness on 06/06/09 05:28 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

At the start, there were items that had to be attended to, being that I am the 2nd owner and the 1st hadn't driven it in a while, but when done, it is the safest and fun car that I've ever had, handles like a smaller car and has features that are not even in newer cars. At 160K, I know that I can keep driving her until we both call it quits.

LOVE MY BONNIE
By jacquie on 05/22/09 19:04 PM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSEi 4dr Sedan

Regular maintenance, and this car will keep going.. have had this car for 3 years now and havent spent much in repairs, The Bonnie has lots of Power too..oh and most comfortable seats ive sat in.

love it....but hate it
By lp09 on 04/17/09 07:04 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSE 4dr Sedan

Love the 3800 series v6 in this car... Very fast. Strong runner.... I just had the unfortunate of electric problems.... Went through 3 batteries in the 5 months I had it. New alternator, new starter, cylinoids were fine, and still drained battery and starter barley ever tried.... If starter work started every time, best motor in any production car at that price. Oh and did I mention my brakes went completely out 8 times in the 5 months I had it?

Great
By Taylor on 03/26/08 08:08 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSE 4dr Sedan w/Supercharger

Great performance, Nice pep, with great comfort, enjoy the power, good fuel economy, decent design.

Top Quality Transportation!
By JohnC on 09/09/07 18:21 PM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

Now had this car for two weeks total, but have been in the Bonneville Club since 2005 and have seen all the ins an outs of these cars. This car is definitely an excellent reliable vehicle that is most certainly fun to drive and definitely turns a few heads. Excellent value.

Super Sport Edition
By William on 12/12/05 20:30 PM (PST)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSE 4dr Sedan

Have owned the car and only thing had to be replaced is the regular things that would need to be replaced, the alternators, transmission and oil changes. Other than that nothing else, this has been the best car i've owned and was purchased in 94 with 59K miles and i'm the 2nd owner, if i have to put another motor in this vehicle i would, the value is still up on this car and is a wonderful racer, people confuse me with a SSEi because of its design and speed, have outran a Cadillac, mitusbishi galant, nissan 300ZX, honda accord. i have left a 2005 honda accord at a stop light, no specialties just a awesome car with an awesome owner who knows how to take car of it. replaced break booster.

Impressed!
By Alex on 05/03/05 10:46 AM (PDT)

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

I got this car when it has 125,000 miles. At 225,000, Its still chugging. I use it all the time to make 325 mile road trips home from the University.It Runs great at I can make aboout 350 miles on a single tank! My roomates nicknamed it "Old Faithful" For the money, This car is a true work horse. The ride is pretty quiet and smooth, Its sturdy enough not to be shifted by the draft of large trucks. Its supprisingly fuel efficient for the 3.8 litter engine. The interior is huge. Ive never had any major mechanical problems. Be a little weary of leaking hoses near sensors though. Its no "hot ride", its not "sexy", but it feels great to have a car dependable enough to get you where you are going.