Used 1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Reviews

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:

Old Reliable
By diesel_25

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

This car has been amazing!!!! Engine finally gave out after 254k, bought this car for 600 dollars @ 200k, all it required was regular maintenance and had to replace starter, but besides that this car gave more than what I could've asked for, 800 mile trips back and forth once a month along with being a daily commuter. No other car like this one.

Solid car
By car enthusiast

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSE 4dr Sedan

Bought in 2001 with 85K miles, now around 160K miles, great look with the white SSE with gold rims, the coolest features from any car out there, heads up display (shines speed on windshield), rear shock leveling system, air compressor in trunk to fill up tires with, good stereo system with factor gain control, electronic compass, tons of gauges, 9 way power adjustable seats, sunroof, this car has it all, and dependable 3.8 liter that is fast and handles very well if put good tires, 30 mpg highway, about 20 mpg in town. Very satisfied owner, there are some electronic problems now developing so gauges don't always work but still drives fine.

Favorite Features

All the cool electronic gizmos, roominess yet fast and good handling, nice look with the SSE with fog lamps, gold rims, body molding, spoiler, and sunroof. Also, stereo system is good and 9-way power leather seats...what more can you ask for?

Suggested Improvements

Update the plastic intake manifold (can crack and cause car to idle at very high RPM), alternator life is low due to all the electronics. Unfortunately not only has the Bonneville been discontinued, but so has Pontiac.

GREAT CAR
By sklonghorns

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSE 4dr Sedan

I've been driving my moms old Bonnie since I crashed my truck and love this car. It had been sitting for about 7 months so I changed the plugs/wire and oil and it runs like new. This is the first non 4x4 I've ever driven abd I love good performance great handling and plenty of space

Favorite Features

Im a tall guy and usually have a hard time fitting in cars but the bonnie has more than enough room

Suggested Improvements

new radio

Love MY Vivvie
By MNLioness

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

At the start, there were items that had to be attended to, being that I am the 2nd owner and the 1st hadn't driven it in a while, but when done, it is the safest and fun car that I've ever had, handles like a smaller car and has features that are not even in newer cars. At 160K, I know that I can keep driving her until we both call it quits.

Favorite Features

Control panel, leather bucket seats, easy entry for big & tall folks

Suggested Improvements

None.

LOVE MY BONNIE
By jacquie

1993 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan SSEi 4dr Sedan

Regular maintenance, and this car will keep going.. have had this car for 3 years now and havent spent much in repairs, The Bonnie has lots of Power too..oh and most comfortable seats ive sat in.

Favorite Features

SEATING, POWER (Supercharger), Engine and the list goes on.

Suggested Improvements

No need to improve something that is great.