1992 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:
no title
By kalel on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Very well rouded car, lotta get up and go. Handles nice and has good gas mileage, it has nearly 192,000miles on it and still runs like a tank.

92 SE
By hooligan on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I have just about replaced everything you would expect considering the high milage and age, but I love this car. However, I have always had the sound of air rushing in drivers side, evenb though there is no draft that I can detect. Road noise has also gotten almost unbearable. I have been driving on a bad wheel cylinder for about 2 years however, I cant believe it hasn't totally gone on me, its a tank.

GO BONNIE
By mikey1971 on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Bought car in Nov of '96.This has been a great car.Style,performance,and reliabilty are all great.130000 miles and runs as good as when we bought it at 40000 miles.No big problems,besides normal maintenance items.I did have to replace the pressure valve modulator for the ABS,but otherwise trouble free! We are having a hard time looking at mini-vans because this car has treated us so well.

11 Years of Good Use
By LarryV on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

My 1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE just turned 11 years old a few weeks ago - still going very strong. Other than one alternator, it's been pretty much trouble-free. Turned out to be an excellent purchase. Bucket seats have held up amazing well and are still very comfortable. Paint faded very noticably and quickly on the body- molded exterior mirrors.

I used to own a sundance.
By SpaceFluff on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

I used to own a sundance that had no luxury, to my ssei which is fully loaded. Now I actually have speed, and this car is very reliable. It has enough room to be able to fit 5 people comfortably, and I really enjoy the automatic enviroment button. So instead of having to mess with all those buttons, I just have to hit one. Groovy. Two thumbs up, and all the stars in the sky!

energizer rabbit
By krb on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Great long lasting car! I have 252,000 miles on her and she still rides great and gets 400 miles to a full tank of gas. No leaks or anything major. Alternator replaced, plug wires need replaced regularly. I love this car and the 3800 engine.

1992 Bonneville SSEi Review
By Ken Manz on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

Vehicle is a pleasure to drive in all types of weather. It has good fuel economy and has proven to be very reliable.

Very solid car
By Croutons on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 1996. Never had any major problems with it.Over the years I had to chage the altenator, starter, and master brake cylinder, thats it. Car has great power and decent preformance. The only thing i dont like about my car is that it has the fuel economy of a Ferrari.

4 Dr Trans Am!!
By Firebirds on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

I have owned Trans Ams all my dring life. This car is great, and drives almost as well as my Trans Ams. Better than the older ones for Sure. We drive it to the LA basketball games, 100 miles on way. Always gets us there safe and fast. And i mean FAST. Going 90 to 100 mph on some trips is nothing to this car

The Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Supercharged
By Jon Lemaire on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

I've owned a 1992 Bonneville SEEi Supercharged for about 8 years now. I recieved the vehicle with only 32000km on it. It is now running just as strong at 245000km. Over-all the car has been trouble free. I have every option in my Bonneville except for the power moonroof and CD player. It is painted in Dark Forest Green with tan leather heated seats. This car has been used in almost every situation possible; It at one time or another was used as a family car, sport car, trailoring vehicle and used in my wedding. This is one of the best investment I have ever made for an automobile and encourage anyone to purchase one.