1992 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:
great
By ehollier on 03/10/13 21:01 PM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

i bought my car a lil while ago and it needed a little work. so far i have replaced the fuel pump, ignition moduel, coils, cranksensor, brake lines, and rear wheel bearings last owner didnt take car of this car at all but now that ive given a little tlc shes running beutifully and all in all shes a great car i recomend them for anyone.

My new gift!
By dcamack on 06/06/11 18:49 PM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I have had my 92 Bonneville for just over a month now, and I absolutely love it! I have never been in a position to purchase a brand new vehicle, but this is as close to mint as they come. I purchased this car for 1200, and it was owned by an expert mechanic of all phases, and he cares for all his cars like they were his children. It was his wife's vehicle, and he gave me the most best deal that anyone could ask for. Engine and trans are smooth as silk, and everyone refers to it as "the sexy beast". Interior and exterior are almost showroom(aside from a few nicks and stains) and the only thing that does not work is the ac. It is in the electrical. Intend to keep it for as long as I can

my first car
By jordan on 02/24/10 11:20 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

i have had my bonneville since my 16th birthday and it is an extremely reliable vehicle. built like a mini tank. i have put a rebuilt tranny, radiator, brand new ac compressor and accum, all new brakes and tires. but the engine wont give out. it has 180k and still going strong. I love this car and would definitely buy another. When the engine does give out i plan to rebuilt the car from head to toe and use it as a classic show car by 2020.

my baby bonneville
By Randy on 10/22/09 18:48 PM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I Got my car in Sept/2007 and i got it with 174,050 miles on it and it has 190,300 on it right now and it running like a dream. The car is very roomy for it size and make a really good family car. It has child safely lock in the back doors and windows so the kids can not open the doors from the inside. It get good gas mileage and and can fit 5-6 people including the driver.

176,000 miles on bonneville
By Randy on 08/18/09 16:29 PM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I own a 1992 Pontiac Bonneville se with 176,000 miles on the car and runs like a new car still and it it great on gas and I am getting 18 mpg around town and on the highway I am getting 27 to 29 mpg. I have own a 1993 Pontiac Bonneville se with 191,500. I sold the car because I need some money. And after that I got the 1992 Bonneville se I have now. It is a good family car for someone who want a safe, good on gas, durable. I would say go out and buy one you will be very happy with it and the room and the big truck space you have to use.

400,000 Mile Bonneville
By Marcus on 05/19/09 20:03 PM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I purchased this 1992 Bonneville from my brother-in-law,who purchased it new. My wife still drives this car every day to and from work. It now has 407,000 miles on it. I had the transmission rebuilt at 375,000 miles. Never been inside the engine. Has had 3 radiators, 4 A/C compressors, 4 alternators, and other minor things. Still runs great, plenty of power, still handles well. My wife says that she intends to get at least 500,000 miles out of it before she gets herself another car. This has been a very good car for us. Thanks, Pontiac.

Bonne's beat all!!
By George on 03/09/09 16:30 PM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I bought my 92 bonneville in 1997 when it was 5 years old and had 80,000. I drove it until 2006 when I turned it over to my teenage daughter. As someone else said, the air conditioning hasn't work since I got it and too expensive to fix, not a big deal for me. Other then that this has been a great car, of course things break, but never anything big, mostly just regular things like brakes, starter, and alternator. The car is old so you have to expect to replace some things. Before this car I had a 1985 Bonne that had over 300,000 miles on it and still ran like a dream. Unfortunately the body couldn't keep up and rusted so bad I had to put it out to pasture. I now have a 2003 bonne!

Best car i have owned
By Joe on 03/02/09 18:27 PM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

This car is great. Just bought it with 88,000 miles on it. Its the best car I have owned, the seats are comfortable enough for a cross country drive, the fuel economy is great, it rides very smooth. I would reccomend this car to anyone and everyone!

A great car!
By Art La Cues on 01/18/09 19:04 PM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SSE 4dr Sedan

I bought my Bonneville in 1997 with 70,000 miles. It now has 254,000 miles and it still has the original engine and transmission. Neither has been overhauled. It uses no oil and consistently gets 28 miles to the gallon. It has probably been the best car I have ever owned. It is safe,comfortable, durable, and quite economical to own and operate. I will probably keep it until it stops running and then replace it with another GM automobile with the 3.8 liter engine. This engine is powerful,smooth, and stingy with gas.

Stil have her
By dan on 09/14/08 04:02 AM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car for my wife in 1992, she drove everyday to work and we took it on every vacation. In 2000 she got a new car and I took over the Pontiac. I drove until 2005, when it was passed to my daughter at age 16, my daughter drove it for two years, until she got a new car, it was then passed onto my 16 year old son. The car is still going strong and still looks good, still drives and handles like a dream.

1 2 3 4 5 next »