Used 1992 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Reviews

1992 Pontiac Bonneville

View reviews for a specific Bonneville model:

great
By ehollier

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

i bought my car a lil while ago and it needed a little work. so far i have replaced the fuel pump, ignition moduel, coils, cranksensor, brake lines, and rear wheel bearings last owner didnt take car of this car at all but now that ive given a little tlc shes running beutifully and all in all shes a great car i recomend them for anyone.

Favorite Features

i love the power options in my car and i love the 3.8 tuned port V6

Suggested Improvements

the cranksensors are usually the biggest issue with this year but there easy to change unless your harmonic balancer is ceased on :/

My new gift!
By dcamack

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I have had my 92 Bonneville for just over a month now, and I absolutely love it! I have never been in a position to purchase a brand new vehicle, but this is as close to mint as they come. I purchased this car for 1200, and it was owned by an expert mechanic of all phases, and he cares for all his cars like they were his children. It was his wife's vehicle, and he gave me the most best deal that anyone could ask for. Engine and trans are smooth as silk, and everyone refers to it as "the sexy beast". Interior and exterior are almost showroom(aside from a few nicks and stains) and the only thing that does not work is the ac. It is in the electrical. Intend to keep it for as long as I can

Favorite Features

Just a beautiful, fun ride!

Suggested Improvements

Unless it is a lemon, or not taken care of, just maintain this vehicle and it will serve you well!

my first car
By jordan

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

i have had my bonneville since my 16th birthday and it is an extremely reliable vehicle. built like a mini tank. i have put a rebuilt tranny, radiator, brand new ac compressor and accum, all new brakes and tires. but the engine wont give out. it has 180k and still going strong. I love this car and would definitely buy another. When the engine does give out i plan to rebuilt the car from head to toe and use it as a classic show car by 2020.

Favorite Features

interior is more comfortable than my couch. the car has alot of power.

Suggested Improvements

none

my baby bonneville
By Randy

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I Got my car in Sept/2007 and i got it with 174,050 miles on it and it has 190,300 on it right now and it running like a dream. The car is very roomy for it size and make a really good family car. It has child safely lock in the back doors and windows so the kids can not open the doors from the inside. It get good gas mileage and and can fit 5-6 people including the driver.

Favorite Features

Fog lights, the 3800 engine, roomy, big trunk, power windows and look,

176,000 miles on bonneville
By Randy

1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I own a 1992 Pontiac Bonneville se with 176,000 miles on the car and runs like a new car still and it it great on gas and I am getting 18 mpg around town and on the highway I am getting 27 to 29 mpg. I have own a 1993 Pontiac Bonneville se with 191,500. I sold the car because I need some money. And after that I got the 1992 Bonneville se I have now. It is a good family car for someone who want a safe, good on gas, durable. I would say go out and buy one you will be very happy with it and the room and the big truck space you have to use.

Favorite Features

The magnaflow exhuast, the top of the line pioneer cd play I had in stalled, and the euro style clear turn signals that I also had installed

Suggested Improvements

nope