1990 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Review: My Bonneville

1990 Pontiac Bonneville - Consumer Review

LE Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

My Bonneville
By mike on

1990 Pontiac Bonneville LE 4dr Sedan

1990 LE, bought it in 94 with 40k. its now 2010 with 173k. always dependable and a sharp looker. wish I could post pics. Looks as good as it did when if came off the showroom floor. have put money into it repaint and sound system, but mechanically very sound. They have plenty of get up and go. very smooth, quiet and sexy design, one of their best. I swear by this car. Old enough to handle most of repairs/maintenance yourself and mileage is fantastic; with mods (simple ones) I'm getting 35 highway. Hard to beat that. But it does seem to eat up power antennas for some reason. With the sound system and new paint I wont let it go for under $5K.

looks, drivabiliy, performance. Lots of legroom (I'm 6'4") and never felt cramped even on long trips. power seats and split front does help tho. good trunk room as well (the sub cabinet does eat up some room though - houses two 12" subs with amps etc).

goes through power antennas every couple years.