2004 Pontiac Aztek Consumer Review: We just call it the

2004 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

We just call it the
By Mokole on

2004 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have a white GT 2001 and it was the best deal ever. Some people may not like the looks but the advantage to its unique design is that it is real easy to find it in the parking lot. ;) Superior handling, gas mileage and safety compared to other SUVs. Cooler and extra cigarette outlets make trips easier (for accessories like laptops). Rear flip, fold and removing rear sets opens up allot of room. Mine also came with the cargo tray which is useful for travel luggage and groceries. This car is fun to drive because it rides nice and silent. Everyone I know who has been in my car has learned to appreciate it if not really like it.

My favorite parts: Heads up display 6 disc CD/FM radio radio controls on the steering wheel instant or average gas mileage, temperature, oil life, average speed and compass at the touch of a button. That, or the cooler between the captain seats.