Very Happy
By Lax Dad on
2004 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
Liked this car for a while. Happy w/redisgn features (same-color body molding). Bought silver grey metallic - it was the only one on lot with the features I wanted. Ended up being best choice, everyone loves the refined look. Rides great, mileage is very good and stereo system is one of the best stock sounds I've heard (better than my friends BOSE). It's different - that fits my personality to a "T". 17" 5 spoke rims look great. Was one of the first in my town to have one and now I see them everywhere. I guess that's because it is a great value. Oh yeah, I got the $24k Aztek (after nego's/rebates/etc - including $2k GMCard incentive) for $15k!
Favorite Features
Stereo w/tailgate spkrs and controls, smooth ride, 17" low pro tires/rims, cargo space, auto lights, & (believe it or not) the compliments I get about the looks.
Suggested Improvements
Overhead light needs to be overhead. Rear hatch too heavy. Can't open without pushing up when latch is released. Should also have manual tailgait latch so you can open it without using auto latch mechanisms. Rear design does take away from cargo space, especially for big box cargo.