2004 Pontiac Aztek Consumer Review: Versatile

2004 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Versatile
By Selig on

2004 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Unlike many SUVs, the trunk allows you carry taller objects. The seats come out to create a cargo van. It carries 4 adults comfortably. The versatility is really useful for the outside sales type. The spoiler is the rear-view can create some sight problems, but overall the rear view options are pretty good. I average 22 miles per gallon, which is a huge change from the Dodge Ram I used to drive. It has a nice balance of features: High seating for good road vision, reasonable pick up, good gas mileage for an SUV, and versatile (camping trip or diner for four). From experience, this vehicle does not hold its value.

Favorite Features

removable back seats, Angled trunk design for cargo

Suggested Improvements

Does not hold very good resale value. Consider rubber flooring in rear, instead of carpet.
By edithlowery31
on 07/03/12 18:51 PM (PDT)

I have had my aztek for going on 6 months and I love every thing about it. When I found my aztek I was looking for a small car or a van but when I saw this aztek, it was like it picked me. Now my aztek is my baby. I have only had one problem and that was the power steering pully broke and popped off, but other than that it has been a great vehicle.