It's better than people think
By orion11 on
2004 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
I went with my brother and the salesman was pushing the Aztek. He finally got me to drive it and I liked it. I brought it over to show my wife and she was fuming when I pulled up with it.She hated the look of it, but I told her to shut up and drive it. She did and fell in love with it.It has 31,000 miles on it and we haven't had a problem with it. We also tried out the Sante Fe and found it to be smaller and didn't have as many features inside.We get 23 mpg with the all wheel drive one and that is just as good as it's competitors, it's a little bigger to me inside.I myself never thought we would own one but now i'm happy we do.
Favorite Features
We love the air compressor(even though it's slow it still does the job).The stereo system with the 6 disc radio .The cooler for a center console.The radio controls for the back seat with the head phones.The radio controls in the rear of the vehicle are good for when your tail gating.
Suggested Improvements
rear windshield wiper, an ability to buy a stronger engine if you want(even though I don't really think it needs it). That's about it.