2004 Pontiac Aztek 3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - If you test drive it

2004 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

If you test drive it you will buy it
By kelly on

2004 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

well i was looking for a new car and could not make up my mind what i wanted i looked for two weeks i test drove all kinds of cars and suv. then i seen an Aztec and thought it looked difference i checked it out and the i test drove it. the more i liked it so i bought me a 2003 and i love it. people ask me how i like my Aztec and i tell them go test drive one you will buy it. Its that nice, you are higher off the ground and it drives so nice cross country I have been to California 2 times and I live in Missouri it drove great and I have had no problems with it at all.

Favorite Features

The way it drives so smooth your higher off the ground like if you where in a jeep, but not the bumpy ride. I love all the storage's space through out the azteck .the way it handles in the rain and snow . there is not any thing I don't like about it at all.

Suggested Improvements

1. Locking gas cap because I have had gas stolen out of my gas tank. And I could not find a locking gas cap to work on the Aztec. 2. The rear latch for the tail gate it does not always release.