2004 Pontiac Aztek 3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Beauty is only skin deep

2004 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Beauty is only skin deep
By yesbill on

2004 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My first look at this vehicle consisted of a four letter word and no way hoe say. Here we are at the San Diego auto show earlier this year, I lose my wife among the throngs of people, I consider this my chance to check out the Porsches, then I hear "Oh Bill look at this." I turn around and see this thing. Here's Angela sitting in an Aztek. It's black, it's angular, it's so different. She says sit so I sit. My GOD what perfect seats. The look outside is perfect. The front cockpit is extraordinarly ergonomical!!

Favorite Features

This vehicle drives and responds extremely well for being 3700 lbs. The interior is extremely comfortable and very well laid out. On lifting the hatchback there is tons of room for all of your gear, almost 100 cu. ft.

Suggested Improvements

With 185 horsepower and 210 ft lbs of torque great around town and freeway, need more ponies and pull if you're hauling any thing large. GM and PONTIAC listen.... great car DON'T NEGLECT!!!