2004 Pontiac Aztek Consumer Review: 2004 Aztek

2004 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Review

2004 Aztek
By gogoclown on

2004 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this "truck" to replace my van. Didn't realize the reach over the back end. Also, didn't realize how impairing the strip through the back window could be. Lots of blind spots in this vehicle. When it rains or snows....the back window gets yucky with no way to clean it. I haven't driven it during snow, but there's no way to get rid of snow on the big back window, either. My experience with the sliding rear cargo tray....I took it out after 3 days. What a waste of space. And...when I went to roll the cargo tray out of the back, all the stuff that was on it rolled back into the car.

Can see mileage in the front window. GREAT feature!!! Like the cargo room in the back end and the fact that the seats come out completely in the back.

Make a cargo mat for the back end for those who don't want the sliding cargo tray. Make sure to leave the cargo nets if the tray is added.