Wonderful Experience
By Bruce on
2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
Probably the best car I have ever owned! You sit up high, killer sound system and best of all the Heads Up Display on the windshield (no tickets ever). 140,000 miles and have only had to replace some front and rear bulbs. I can take out the back seats and fit in full 4X8 sheets of plywood and close the hatch. I have a hitch and I pull my 2 carrier motorcycle trailer loaded with ease. I've had people out in public tell me my car is ugly, but I always liked the futuristic styling, reminds me of a vehicle from the movie Bladerunners. Wish I could get a new one! Sorry the Pontiac brand is now gone!
Favorite Features
Cool futuristic styling, killer sound system (I would compare my sound system to an aftermarket system). Tons of storage capacity. Love the Heads Up Display, you always know how fast you are going, no tickets!
Suggested Improvements
One thing, i have never liked about my Aztek. The rear hatch window has a bar (brace) going through it. When looking in your rear view mirror it cuts a line through your vision. If it was all glass it would have been better.