2003 Pontiac Aztek Consumer Review: 380,000 KM and Passing it down

2003 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

380,000 KM and Passing it down.
By pilotauto on

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2003 Aztek new in the spring of 2003..I guess I,m one of the weirdos that like the styling..that is what attracted me to this vehicle,when I test drove it and saw all the cool little features,and how much room it had..well it spoke to me,so I bought it and,and have "0" regrets in fact it is without a doubt the best vehicle I have owned At 320,000KM I did have to have the intake manifold gasket replaced....but at 380.000KM she runs like a top.I oil sprayed(undercoated her from new,and every year after,and used 5W-30 Full synthetic Motor oil from Day 1 now my daughter is going to have it I only hope the new vehicle I purchased gives me the worry free long service the Aztek has.

Favorite Features

Cool styling,I really like the different styling to the Aztek,comfort,layout of everything in the interior..fit me like a glove,very reliable,I got and get great gas mileage.I can't emphasize enough about the room in this vehicle to haul all kinds of gear-stuff....hell you don't need the tent you can take the seats out and it's a mini camper in itself.Drives really nice comfortable and smooth with plenty of power.Like all the little storage space areas and 12V electric outlets.Seats are super comfortable with the fronts having fantastic lumbar support...not sure about the back seats as I've never been a passenger back there LOL!!! But I've never heard any complaints.

Suggested Improvements

Remote start, lay flat back seats,lay flat passenger front seat,Hood mounted washer fluid sprayers.