2003 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aztek model:
aztec
By robert and mary joe on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I thought the body was horrible before I drove it, but the flexability of it (cornering and u-turns,etc) are extremely comfortable. There is no bouncy ride like my parents SUV and it has the comfort of a car but I dont feel afraid to take it on dirt roads or fill it extremely full and take it cross country. I have had few minor repairs on it and it was all under warranty. My complaint is the exhaust system (loud and rattles a lot) and the time it takes to warm up. But over all this might well be the best vehicle I have owned while the price was magnificent

Kansas Aztek Owner
By billgx on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I flew from Kansas to Maryland to pick up an auction purchased Aztek. My test drive was over 1200 miles! It was a great trip. It handles well, giving a smooth, comfortable ride. My family loves to rid in this car!

cool car!
By t strand on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

this suv is exceptional in comfort and function, a enjoyable experience on any road

worried about resale
By dski on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

No insulation in doors. Draft on legs. Worried about all problems with transmission. Have taken car to have sensors fixed three times. Am now past warrenty and not even one year old.

Check It out
By TtheMack on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased a 2003 Aztek this past week and it is truly a pleasure to drive. We drove some of the other SUV's and noticed the firm ride in the Aztek is comparable to all of them. Minimal roll in fast corners, Rail- road tracks are barely detectable and Believe it or not, my wife and I have gotten Plenty of compliments about the aggressive appearance from the front when the fog lights are on!!!!

Aztek Measures Up
By DSIX on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

In searching for a vehicle that has enough room for two children but doesn't get lost in the sea a cars that look alike, the Aztek has delivered!! It handles great and is comfortable. The removable rear seats allow me to move large items easily. This is an American vehicle that was ahead of the market. You don't find many who are neutral on its looks - But it is fun to see people's reactions change once they get in and go for a ride - Never had anyone who left unimpressed and have had three go out and buy one! I can't say that about any other car I have ever owned.

Great vehicle!!
By myndcrym on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Love the styling. The ride is great. Just a little under powered but can still get up and go when needed. It has a ton of room. Buying used gets the best deals. Jeremy

My Review
By Merry Christmas on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have been only driving it for a month I like it very much handles very well excellent in the snow.

my aztec
By mistykair on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

People say that the design is awkward but we love it because of the body design. It's Not hard to find in a full parking lot.

Love My Aztek!!
By KC05 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 2004 Aztek and I absolutely love it. My husband and I looked at the Azteks in 2001 when they first came out and knew it was the vehicle for us, but have not been in the new car market until now. Despite what others say, I love the look of it, and so far we have convinced 2 other couples to buy one!