Used 1991 Pontiac 6000 Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6000 model:

My 6000 LE
By bjt11591

1991 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I have a White Pontiac 6000 LE. Its a 1991 with about 111,588 and it still runs like the first day i got it. Its a V6 but it still has alot of power behind the wheel. if i ever had to buy an older used car. the 6000's would be the first section I would look toward. Although my car is fairly bare, there are 6000's with a lot more to offer inside. This is by far the best car I have ever had and I would suggest it to anyone. I really wish they still made them just to see how they would look and perform. I would probably buy one.

2.8 Litre V6 has alot of power. disk brakes, power window, power lock, decent audio, fog lights.

Due to the fact I have a base model these are likely to be standard on higher models. Cassete player, power seats, more on the tachometer such as temp oil press. Stuff along those lines.

Not worth the money.Very poor.
By catherine dennis

1991 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I had a 6000 in 96. And I hated it. It was the worst car I ever had. It broke down time I got it off the lot up until I wrecked it 6 monthes later.

The only positive thing about it was the interior. It was very nice inside. Just don't look at the outside.

More reliability. Better body style.

Hauls a lot!
By Katygirl

1991 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Wagon

We have owned this car for 4 years, put
about 54,000 miles on it, and it has
been a good car to drive and haul
things around for the family. Kids like
the 2 jumpseats in the back to ride in.
Cruise control,power windows & door
locks make it easy on the driver.

Good radio/tape player, cruise for trips, pw, pdl,large cargo area, back seats fold down to enlarge it. Handles well in city or hwy.