Used 1990 Pontiac 6000 LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6000 model:

The Best Car You Will Own
By daoustaj

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I bought a 1990 Pontiac 6000 with 55000 miles on it and i had it for about 3.5 years and i didnt have any major problems. Its has good suspension, extremely reliable and I miss it, I sold it cuz i wanted a newer car! Just radiator, alternator battery, some wires and exhaust system ( I plowed throgh atleast a foot of snow often in winter - great in snow!) Just general things to be replaced on and older vehicle. I loved the car and sold it with about 105000 miles. great car i wish they made them brand new i would be the first customer.

Favorite Features

EVERYTHING. its tough and will get you through blizzards plowing along no problem!

Suggested Improvements

Not as square!

Great used car
By karen

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I got a great deal on this car. It drives great and even the kids love the comfort of the seats. I don't particularly like the style but as you drive up to this one it looks nice in the driveway. My husband wants it for his own and is waiting for a roadtrip to try it out. I thank the previous owner of this one for taking such good care of it.

Favorite Features

seating- power

Suggested Improvements

Body style - but of course it's not a sports car:)

this is the all time car !!!!!!!!!
By CAZ

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I really am attached to my pontiac 6000 because it forms a part of my family. It took me from Miami, Florida to Guatemala and never had any stops unless for gas of course. But it is just magnificent and hoping that you can design more of these cars with the same strength and stamina they are known for.Im sure more people will be intrested because it is a well- responding family car! Thank you and Please dont discontinue them!!!!!

Favorite Features

Hard matierial= the inside as well as the outside

Suggested Improvements

Keep making the cars with interesting new curves and headlights but with the same hard steel.

Fun Car
By melroxanne

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I initally bought the car to have transportation to and from work and to take my son back and forth to daycare, but now I love the car it has been very low maintainance. I think it is so fun to take on the interstate and people are suprised when I am passing them in a pontiac. ha ha!

Favorite Features

Engine, brakes, comfort

Suggested Improvements

bucket seats, sunroof

Great car for it's time and even still
By Krispy Kreme

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

The car is wonderful. Outstanding performance even still. There really aren't any problems except for a cracked cylinder head, but runs great considering.