Used 1990 Pontiac 6000 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6000 model:

The Best Car You Will Own
By daoustaj

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I bought a 1990 Pontiac 6000 with 55000 miles on it and i had it for about 3.5 years and i didnt have any major problems. Its has good suspension, extremely reliable and I miss it, I sold it cuz i wanted a newer car! Just radiator, alternator battery, some wires and exhaust system ( I plowed throgh atleast a foot of snow often in winter - great in snow!) Just general things to be replaced on and older vehicle. I loved the car and sold it with about 105000 miles. great car i wish they made them brand new i would be the first customer.

EVERYTHING. its tough and will get you through blizzards plowing along no problem!

Not as square!

My Wonderful 6000 SE
By Kristopher Gerbracht

1990 Pontiac 6000 SE 4dr Sedan

I mostly drive around town, about 12,000 miles per year. But, as I drive around town, I am doing so in an enthusiastic way. I like the way the car handles and the way the car rides.

I like the way the way the car steers and the feel of the brakes. I like the stereo quite a lot, since I am really into music. I like the seats, the way they adjust in several ways.

More power!

Great used car
By karen

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I got a great deal on this car. It drives great and even the kids love the comfort of the seats. I don't particularly like the style but as you drive up to this one it looks nice in the driveway. My husband wants it for his own and is waiting for a roadtrip to try it out. I thank the previous owner of this one for taking such good care of it.

seating- power

Body style - but of course it's not a sports car:)

Great car!
By Fisher

1990 Pontiac 6000 SE 4dr Sedan AWD

I love everything about this car except since there were only a couple thousand made, parts are a bit hard to get sometimes. Funnest driving car I've ever owned. Good power, and good gas mileage.

The AWD is awesome

Paint seems to wear fast on this model

this is the all time car !!!!!!!!!
By CAZ

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I really am attached to my pontiac 6000 because it forms a part of my family. It took me from Miami, Florida to Guatemala and never had any stops unless for gas of course. But it is just magnificent and hoping that you can design more of these cars with the same strength and stamina they are known for.Im sure more people will be intrested because it is a well- responding family car! Thank you and Please dont discontinue them!!!!!

Hard matierial= the inside as well as the outside

Keep making the cars with interesting new curves and headlights but with the same hard steel.