1990 Pontiac 6000 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 6000 model:
The Best Car You Will Own
By daoustaj on 11/21/09 17:19 PM (PST)

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I bought a 1990 Pontiac 6000 with 55000 miles on it and i had it for about 3.5 years and i didnt have any major problems. Its has good suspension, extremely reliable and I miss it, I sold it cuz i wanted a newer car! Just radiator, alternator battery, some wires and exhaust system ( I plowed throgh atleast a foot of snow often in winter - great in snow!) Just general things to be replaced on and older vehicle. I loved the car and sold it with about 105000 miles. great car i wish they made them brand new i would be the first customer.

My Wonderful 6000 SE
By Kristopher Gerbracht on 11/08/08 11:20 AM (PST)

1990 Pontiac 6000 SE 4dr Sedan

I mostly drive around town, about 12,000 miles per year. But, as I drive around town, I am doing so in an enthusiastic way. I like the way the car handles and the way the car rides.

Great used car
By karen on 06/02/08 12:10 PM (PDT)

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I got a great deal on this car. It drives great and even the kids love the comfort of the seats. I don't particularly like the style but as you drive up to this one it looks nice in the driveway. My husband wants it for his own and is waiting for a roadtrip to try it out. I thank the previous owner of this one for taking such good care of it.

Great car!
By Fisher on 09/24/07 14:25 PM (PDT)

1990 Pontiac 6000 SE 4dr Sedan AWD

I love everything about this car except since there were only a couple thousand made, parts are a bit hard to get sometimes. Funnest driving car I've ever owned. Good power, and good gas mileage.

this is the all time car !!!!!!!!!
By CAZ on 07/13/05 16:41 PM (PDT)

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I really am attached to my pontiac 6000 because it forms a part of my family. It took me from Miami, Florida to Guatemala and never had any stops unless for gas of course. But it is just magnificent and hoping that you can design more of these cars with the same strength and stamina they are known for.Im sure more people will be intrested because it is a well- responding family car! Thank you and Please dont discontinue them!!!!!

Fun Car
By melroxanne on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

I initally bought the car to have transportation to and from work and to take my son back and forth to daycare, but now I love the car it has been very low maintainance. I think it is so fun to take on the interstate and people are suprised when I am passing them in a pontiac. ha ha!

Gotta love AWD!
By Tommyboy on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Pontiac 6000 SE 4dr Sedan AWD

Awesome little car. fun to drive. great in the rain.

Great car for it's time and even still
By Krispy Kreme on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

The car is wonderful. Outstanding performance even still. There really aren't any problems except for a cracked cylinder head, but runs great considering.

Richard C. Gaffney, III
By Rich III on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

My vehicle runs good and the right fender need to be replace soon. the upper right front window have hole on it and need to be fix. The roof have rust and need to repant. The performace run good and pretty good idle.. The starter system is ok because "Hard to start"

Fun and reliable
By tux on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Pontiac 6000 LE 4dr Sedan

Fun and reliable for a 14 year old car. Gas mileage is pretty good too. Good starter car.