It's still running and running well.
By '98 Ply Voy 3.3L on
1998 Plymouth Voyager SE 4dr Minivan
I've ridden in this thing since it was purchased. First, my grandmother drove it (no joke) on weekends to the grocery store. My family used it a bit more intensely as a hockey van for trips to and from hockey rinks around the county. Now I use it to haul college friends around, and I'm a bit of speed demon. This thing has been through hell and back. Lady backed out of her driveway and hit the right sliding door. Numerous flat tires, one bent rim, and a frantic drive from Tallahassee to West Palm at an average of about 90 MPH. Never had a major issue. Change brakes often, but as long as its maintained it keeps on going and going. Just passed 110K Miles.
Favorite Features
Simple, practical display and button layout, lot of space, decent comfort, good ride. Feels steady, not bulky. Gas mileage is decent considering its size. Sturdy structure, will protect in all but the worst wrecks. Driver has a lot of visibility. I honestly love how the exterior looks.
Suggested Improvements
Could do better gas mileage. Didn't come standard w/cd player. No center console (There is room to install one). A/C is barely sufficient on a hot day with a full van. I'll admit, lots of potential for stuff to break, and expensive to fix. Keep up the maintenance to get your money's worth.