1995 Plymouth Voyager Consumer Reviews

1995 Plymouth Voyager - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Voyager model:
Great mini van
By winta on 12/06/08 08:57 AM (PST)

1995 Plymouth Voyager 3dr Minivan

I used to drive 12-15000 mi/year, but got sick in 1999 and now only drive 3- 4000 mi/year. Car always goes and requires little maintenance.

A classy workhorse
By Bob on 03/29/08 08:16 AM (PDT)

1995 Plymouth Voyager SE 3dr Minivan

I'm the original owner and this vehicle has been a fine performer over the years with one exception. Had major repairs/replacements on the A/C system (dual controls) 3 times. Otherwise, no significant issues. Used it for hauling grandchildren in comfort (built-in car seats) and real heavy musical equipment as a constantly gigging musician. Also, I loaded it to the max with bulky household items for two long roundtrips when I moved to FL. Even under that strain, it handled beautifully. In all, I loved it so much I bought another. Of course, Plymouth is no longer around so I invested in its snooty sister, a new 2008 Chrysler Town & Country.

Great MiniVan
By RKLEE on 06/20/05 13:23 PM (PDT)

1995 Plymouth Voyager SE 3dr Minivan

The 3.3 V6 is very powerful for this vehicle. VERY spacious interior for a van of this size. Exterior SHORTER than most sedans but Interior twice the space. Great for many applications. Hauling kids, equipment, for work, hauling bikes, boats, camping equipment, tools, etc. Fuel economy is decent enough for everyday driver to work. Great for family trips. Be careful of the transmission, but properly maintained it'll run for a long time. Have had NO major problems at 170,000 miles. Shocks are starting to get weak but that's expected and an inexpensive fix. Plan to drive for another 5 years!

Good Vehicle
By bsi87 on 09/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Plymouth Voyager SE 3dr Minivan

74K on it when bought. Engine great, body fine. Some A/C problems that were fixed but basically a very trouble- free vehicle.

Wow - this is another chrysler :(
By jmast911 on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Plymouth Voyager 3dr Minivan

I have owned the van less than a year and now am on the second transmission and 2nd motor which is a smoking 3.0....I dont mind the van since i got it free, but this is a headache vehicle.. Worse than my turbo grand prix!

Workahaulic
By M. Hubert on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Plymouth Voyager 3dr Minivan

This has been our work vehicle for most of the 8 years we have owned it. It has been very reliable for us. We had the timing/drive belt replaced at about 70,000 miles and the transmission now has a very slow leak. The 3.0L engine still does not use any oil and gets 19mpg city and 23-24 mpg hwy driving with the 3 speed automatic.

A joy and a pain.
By andromeda on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Plymouth Voyager SE 3dr Minivan

Had many problems with the a.c. until last year when a body shop finally got it fixed. Even though the a.c. isn't ice cold, it does the job. Our problems now include bad brakes, faulty suspension, and queaky shocks. Our van has been a great cruiser.Got almost 26 mpg while going threw Alabama. Its engine keeps up a steady pace and only when really put to the test does it remind us that it's only 170 hp. We hope to keep it around for a little while longer. Unless the problems increase.