Best Of The Best
By Rick on
1994 Plymouth Sundance 2dr Hatchback
I have owned many, many cars and trucks over the years, but this one takes the trophey! This lil car has served greatly and now I am givining it to my Son in law to use because his car has died and he needs a good dependable car to get to work and back. I was the second owner of the car and for paying $5000 for it back in 1998 was alot to me, but as I look back now, well worth every penny. I never had a problem with it! it had great power and super gas milage (35 mpg) with that 5 speed... It handled great! Kept it tuned, changed the oil, and gave her a bath, and she treated me well! Even in the Sub-Zero temps in Wisconsin, Started every time. Now I passed her on, and she continues........
Favorite Features
The 5 speed, Loved the sun roof, good sounding stero, Comfortable seating, Could haul alot with the fold down seats, Fast, Quick, all around SOLID CAR!... Didn't really want to give it away(lol) but wanted my Grand Daughter to ride in a safe car! E-Z to work on (if needed)[plugs and oil]
Suggested Improvements
MAKE MORE OF THEM!!! BRING BACK THE GOOD GAS MILAGE CARS!!! I got 35 mpg with this one, and it was a 1994 dodge 2.2 motor... because of the 5speed the fuel was so good, we also had a automatic and it got about 28 mpg! Thanks for a great little car... God Bless!