1994 Plymouth Sundance - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sundance model:
Hell of a car for the price!
By Rob Napieralski on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Plymouth Sundance 4dr Hatchback

This car has been a GREAT car, we have had 0 problems with it since we bought it in 1994. I would reccommed this car to anyone.

Lot Of Fun Without Breaking The Bank
By Aelwulf on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Plymouth Sundance Duster 2dr Hatchback

Got this car at around 33k miles, now it's at 109k. No way I'd trade it in if I got a new car, I wouldn't get what it's worth & it's fun to drive. Aside from the whirring transmision about all Dodge's from the mid-90s have there's been nothing odd abou tit, maintenance has all been what one would expect for a 10 year old vehicle (minor brake work, new suspension, replaced tires, etc.). My only regret is that Dodge went hybrid with Mitsubishi so there's no performance upgrades from either company, the V-6 one I've got with Mopar/specialized aftermarket upgrades like the Neon gets now would've torn up some pavement.

Great Little Car!
By dakota4047 on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Plymouth Sundance Duster 4dr Hatchback

Bought this little car for cheap, no car payment transportation, only had minor problems that were age appropriate. I've bought a battery, tires, and had the radiator flushed professionally. Its a great little car, and exceeded my expectations. Car gets 27-30 mpg, has an attractive body style and has been very reliable. Its cheap to drive, to insure and the tax/lic. when due are extremely reasonable. I've had the car 2.5 years, now has 120,000 miles, still performing above my expectations!

DUSTER
By SAN6712929 on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Plymouth Sundance Duster 2dr Hatchback

V6 IS FUN TO DRIVE,RAN GREAT TO 135000 BUT OVERALL QUALITY IS VERY BAD COMPARED TO MY 91 DODGE SHADOW

they killed this car
By shina on 04/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Plymouth Sundance 4dr Hatchback

It probably was a good vehicle at the time. I have owned numerous Plymouth vehicles before and none ran this badly. The head was cracked in 4 places then the catalyc converter went kapoot. Maybe it was where I bought it from. Although it started everyday this winter.

sundance value
By DJ Kenney on 02/27/02 12:49 PM (PST)

1994 Plymouth Sundance 4dr Hatchback

Very reliable. 4 cylinder engine economical. Drivers side air bag. Interior in good shape. Exterior, good. Very minimal rust, no accidents, front left fender replaced, back into when parked. Now at 141,000 miles....