2000 Plymouth Breeze - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (10 reviews )
Very Dependable Daily Driver
By sabz51 on 08/21/13 09:38 AM (PDT)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

I have the 2000 Breeze with the 2.4L engine in it. The car overall is very basic, but very practical. The thing has never left me stranded and always starts right up, even in -30 below Wisconsin winters. The car only has 88,000 miles on it, and is still running like its brand new. It does have a very minor rust patch on the front of the hood, but other than that, everything is spot on.

500
By Jim Rousch on 11/14/08 16:52 PM (PST)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

Who would believe me if I told you that a Plymouth Breeze could go 500 miles on a tank of gas? I've done it three times. The key is to drive the freeways as much as you can and keep it at 55-just like it's 1974 all over again. The car is comfortable and very reliable. The 2.4 liter engine has enough power to get you where you need to punch it, but still sips gas. It's turning radius is insane! A Plymouth Breeze can do a straight U- turn in places where most cars its size can't.

I love this car
By Peggy Setliff on 06/18/08 20:00 PM (PDT)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used, it was a leased car. I have had only a couple of problems with my car but they were minor. All of my grandchildren love to drive my car too. It handles so easy and has a lot of power. It has a lot of room to be a small car, very comfortable.

1998 Plymouth Breeze
By Carman444 on 04/28/08 14:30 PM (PDT)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

The car was an overall exeptional vehicle. I liked the roominess. It was a joy to drive and I loved it. (although the transmission came apart after the first two months)

Great buy
By very good buy on 11/17/07 21:46 PM (PST)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

Just bought used with 156000 miles on it and this thing still thinks it's new. Great pick up, takes turns like my Camaro and dosen't use any gas. At over $3.40/gal for gas I plan on keeping it a very long time. The lie that only Honda and Toyota are reliable and dependable is crushed in my mind

great car
By ctrower on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

this car has to be one of the greatest car that plymout have made in year this car handles like a dream and has wonderful pick up speed it was a wise move on my part to get this concerdering what i paid for it!!!!!

Happy Camper
By LeslieS on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

It's very comfortable, with great pick up. It is fun to drive and comfortably fits my four kids. I'm happy with the features for a low price.

Great Car
By seilerr on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

Was not the car I wanted to buy, but was what I could afford. Bought 1 year old, and had been a rental car. Now that I have it, the car is great. No problems at all even with the rental car history. I am glad I bought it.

Enjoyable, Fun
By SCSI4u2 on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

It was a fun car to drive, lasted over a year before an side impact crash totaled it. Baught as a used fleet car, had a few minor problems, but as it was still under warrenty they were fixed. Would recomend, it fit me well and i'm 6'5".

Good Car
By Carnation on 04/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Plymouth Breeze 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been fun to drive and very reliable