1998 Plymouth Breeze Consumer Review: Wish They Would of Continued M

1998 Plymouth Breeze - Consumer Review

Wish They Would of Continued Model
By porchymasbraxaut on

1998 Plymouth Breeze Expresso 4dr Sedan

I bought this car when my Acclaim was on its 3rd transmission. I really liked it. Then my youngest daughter turned 16. She put more miles than I ever did. Thank God she's 23 and has a even nicer car Chevy Impala-07. But during the years that she'd talk me into it I do some repairs on the car which is to be expected. It's 2008 I still have the car and talked about trading it in but I think I will take it in and have everything done with it as my car really didn't give me any problems and I don't need a new fancy car. When polished and everthing done it is a nice car and rides so good.

I put a CD player in it. I didn't like the tape player. Also have a small leak in the back brakes and even though I keep up the brakes the never seem any different. It's good on gas except if you continuely drive in town.

I think the interior could be a better interior and it came with mats and the windshield wipers worked a little better and the hubby complains about the cup holders could have had more room.