Used 2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Esperante model:

exclusive vehicle
By mike

2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM GTLM 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Wow, what a difference! I traded in an '03 panoz classic style for on '05 gtlm coupe that is the super charged ford svt engine. Get the gtlm! It is much faster, the looks are more exotic, plus I love the exclusivity. I love answering questions about the vehicle. At local car shows the people all flock to this car. I can get service at a local ford dealer,plus panoz corporate is great. (no $400 oil changes). The car is a pleasure to drive with easy access and exit. Loads of carbon fiber on the interior and the engine compartment. Leather seats are top of the line and the paint is flawless. I love the coupe gtlm because there are so few of them. the shifting is short and fast.

Carbon fiber accents and the supercharged engine. out of all my past cars this is a real head turner. better than my corvette,viper, or mercedes (these cars are too common. this car has good trunk space. the gtlm has improved brakes,handling,tires,sport mirrors and looks over the classic panoz.

More advertising from company, participation in major autoshows. They were not in the Chicago or Detroit auto shows this year.

Perfect car for me
By jack

2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM GTLM 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I love this car. It is the bestlooking car on the road. Panoz is a pleasure to deal with. Every head turns when this car goes by.

beautiful car. signature sound. great performance.

rides a bit rough. No other cons.