2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual - (8 reviews )
With a Panoz You Get a Poke in the Nose
By Panoz on 08/11/06 19:14 PM (PDT)

2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My thought when my wife wanted a new Jaguar was that the Jags looked a lot like the Ford Tauras at the time. I thought that if we bought a sexy very good looking sports car like the Panoz it not only would not look so common but hopfully hold more of its value. I was wrong. The car's style unargueably is very good. They forgot to put any shocks on it though and therefore it is very, very, very rough to drive. The other thing is the convertible roof of the car is is not well designed and it rattles a lot when driving. The worst part of owning the Panoz is the resale value. There is none. Don't buy one unless you can afford to lose $80,000 really fast.

Panoz is the absolute best
By jack orbin on 07/15/06 10:43 AM (PDT)

2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is a great car. I have or have had a Mercedes, Jaguar, BMW, Lexus, Triumph and this car beats them hands down in almost every category. My Panoz Esperante is the very best looking car on the road. I love it.

This should be top rated
By e1v2a3 on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Just returned from a trip around Florida in less than a week almost 2k miles. I could not belive this car was a hand built sports car made in America.It drew so much attention and rode like a dream.It held lots of luggage and was good on gas, why are these things not on the front page of every magazine in America? I love it.

Panoz Esperante
By Steve Robinson on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the very best value in exotic sports cars - period. Construction materials, workmanship, safety, power, handling, comfort, fuel economy and design - this vehicle has it all. It beats the competition hands down. There is no close 2nd for value when considering price & performance. One of the finest designs ever in a thoroughbred sports car. Made in Americn has returned to all its former glory.

It's Al Good
By Brittney on 06/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Experience driving on the road was amazing. It rides smooth it drives fast. And it is so comfortable. I felt like I was laying on my Bed but upwards. I havn't drove it that much because it's a very expensive car. I use it for special occasions like going to weddings, taking my kids some where thay want to be recognized!

Where do I put the kids?!
By Cool Cat on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My wife and I bought this car before we thought about where we were going to put the kids. As it turns out we can only fit the two older boys in the trunk comfortably. Our daughter has to be strapped to the hood.

Head Turner
By Bill Anderson on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This vehicle is the most exiting car I have ever owned. I can't stop anywhere without people complimenting me on it.

danny's esperante
By dw simp 48 on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Panoz Esperante Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i have had my experante for about 6 months now and i love it. i cant go any where without it drawing a crowd. i have had the new maserati, a 360 modena and a 911 porsche and this car is my favorite. it drives great on a long trip and its quiet with the top down. i would highly recommend it